Hello everyone,
It's been awhile since I've posted but I've been busy with several things. Mainly...tax's! I worked on them forever...well it seemed that way. It's a relief to have that over with and I am even up to date on my posting for Jan, Feb and March!! Maybe...knock on wood...I will keep it up and next tax season will be easy.
Oh what a day! This old gal is tired. I got more yard work done today than I ever though I would. I cleaned out a flower bed that had last falls leaves in it...now got to plant something in it. I cleaned the dogs pen and washed his water tub out good. He is a pit bull so his water bowl is big (5 gallons or so) and it had got....ugh!! Of course, he all most licked me to death getting it done.
I've helped with my Granddaughter some the last couple of days. My dear daughter fell Saturday getting into a boat and turned her left knee cap sideways and then fell on her right leg, twisting her right ankle. She has been in a lot of pain, and certainly couldn't take care of a three year old. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
We've been having beautiful weather, in the 80's last week but cool enough this week I have ran the heater in the morning. The flowers are blooming and the birds are singing their little hearts out. One is building a nest in my bathroom window. I am so proud to see Spring!! It was a long winter.
I hope y'all are all doing well. Take care.
Loretta
3 comments:
I am glad things seem to be going well for you. Spring and warm weather also improves our attitude.
I trust your daughter will be on the mend soon. She is lucky to have a mother to step up and help.
It has been a beautiful April, hasn't it? I love the cooler but sunny weather. Got a lot of yard work done as well.
Hope your daughter's ankle is much better. My best friend fell April 2nd and is still not able to walk. She was in the Bluff until just yesterday, and is now here in a local Nursing Center, in more rehab. I am praying that she recovers completely! She is a bit depressed about it, but is trying to stay positive. So am I.
Storms are in the forecast for Friday night into Saturday, which I dread.
Hugs,
Renie
Sorry I have nto checked in on you in a while, We too have been tied to our yard. However we are having the coolest spring I ever recall. In the 40s at night, Highs sometime in the 70,s. My veggies are very slow coming up but they are making it. We spent the last two days, cleaning, mowing and pickign up brush. We are both exhausted and sore but we have a major feeling of accomplishment.
Post a Comment