Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! May you all have one great year, full of peace, love, joy, prosperity and health.

I've had many blessing this year, but the last few months have been tough. I think that's just life. We can't have the roses without some thorns. How could we really appreciate the good times, if we never had the bad?

Remember...."Your Merry Christmas might have depended on what others did for you. But your Happy New Year depends on what you do for others."


Love, Loretta

7 comments:

Caddie said...

A very happy new year I wish for you and your family too, Loretta.

Renie Burghardt said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Loretta! May 2010 shower you with many blessings.

Hugs,

Renie

Renie Burghardt said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Loretta! May 2010 shower you with many blessings.

Hugs,

Renie

Anonymous said...

Loretta I just could not stop talking, LOL
'I had to post my daily thoughts beside my history blog. My history blog is found as Puzzles of Life Possbily go to it from mine.

Kathie said...

Hi Loretta, thanks for visiting my blog, clicked on your pic in Sissy's comments and found your blog and here I am wishing you and yours a very, happy healthy 2011!!!

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I like the way you view Christmas as celebrating what is done for us and New Years is to celebrate what we can do for others. I see Christmas as the "New Being" (our existential possibility) and the New Year as "New Becoming."(starting over)

possum said...

Excellent words...
Few today care about what they can do for others. It has been a ME ME ME world for so long.
Thanks for the reminder, and may 2011 be a wonderful year for you.