Today is mine and Pete's anniversary...42 years! He's out on the road, but with me in spirit. I've spend the day remembering the crazy stuff we used to do. We both were 18 when we married, barely dry behind the ears! We were married all most 4 years before Lorie was born, it gave us time that was needed to grow together as a couple. We grew up together...(well I grew up), I don't know that he has yet! He still tells me that I raised him. I say I sometime think I didn't do a very good job of it! lol
He is the most wonderful, loving husband that I could have ever ask for. I can't imagine what life would have been like without him in it. God richly blessed me the night I met him. I was somewhere I wasn't suppose to be...but there he was, so I guess I was supposed to be there.lol
We are looking for another snow storm tomorrow so I will be staying home for a few days. If this winter doesn't end soon I may go stir crazy. Stay warm everyone.
Loretta

6 comments:
Congratulations to you both. Lots of good memories to carry along. I see Hannah when I look at Pete's picture
Happy Anniversary Loretta and Pete. I enjoyed hearing about your meeting, sometimes being in the wrong place can be a blessing. Seems thats the way it worked for you.
Temp. in SW Ohio going to 8 degrees tonight. I know you must be sick of winter too.
Your Pete is mighty handsome, Loretta. Congratulations on your anniversary, I'm wondering if he's still stuck in Florida?
What a sweet tribute to the handsome love of your life. Happy Anniversary Loretta and Pete. May you have many more happy years together!
And I'm going stir crazy as well. Can't take this cold and snow, snow and cold much longer!
Anniversary Hugs to both of you.
Renie
Looks like a keeper to me! You have indeed been blessed.
I am still reeling aver that woman trying to mail that puppy. What happened to her?
Congratulations! It seem you each got a "keeper". I started out thinking my marriage would last. I have been divorced 41 years! Humm, the load is heavy when you carry it alone.
Post a Comment