Hello all....My Goodness its hard to believe its been over a year since I've posted. Time marches on for sure! I've all ways heard it passes fast if your having fun. The last year has been interesting, I guess... Dear hubby, Pete, retired last June so its been different that any year I've ever lived!!! He took an early retirement due to health reasons. We've been married nearly 44 years but had spend very little real time together....now its 24/7. Certainly different for sure! The first months few by, what with working in the yard. This winter is going slower though. We got up to 16 degrees this morning...have had more snow than usual too. Pete did bundle up and go outside and use his chain saw for a while on some dead limbs out in the side lot. He's making progress...slow but sure.
The grandchildren are all doing good. They are all in school now. Lorie (daughter)got her Nurses degree and has worked for a year now. Peter (son) bought a home and is busy working on it.
Sure doesnt look from this like much happened this year...but life has a way of marching on. I hope all of you have had a wonderful year. I hope to write more this year.
Loretta
4 comments:
Well, well, how lovely to see your post on my blog roll. I'm glad you and hubby now have some quality time together, although it probably took some adjusting in the initial stages. It did with me, I couldn't get used to having a man around full time. Stay well, both of you.
Hello, I've made a bit of a return myself too. I imagine the difference of having hubby home is huge to you both. Its all about learning to live life in a different way. after 44 years it will be interesting. Life will just get more interesting for you both. Keep warm and safe. x
Well, how delighted I am. First reaction was shock and disbelief. I scrolled up and down before I got delighted. Sure glad you are back. Keeping an eye on your weather all along and thinking of you. It's downright bitter here and worse coming. I'm "frizzing"! Been ready for spring since October 3rd and the worst is yet to come. Plan for Florida heat didn't work out.
Thank you ladies, so nice to hear from all of you. Stay warm all!!
Post a Comment