Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just being silly!

We humans are too prone to make statements we really don't mean... Think about "I would love to give them a piece of my mind" If I literally gave everyone that I got aggravated with a piece of my mind, I would be completely mindless by noon... and I am home alone today.... Just saying.
What about "she's trying to save face"? Save it where? For how long? Why? Is it younger looking when you put it back on?

Oh man...I have got so clumsy....nothing like broken runny eggs inside AND outside the fridge, dripping under the front and oozing through the grill/slits across the bottom...ugh!!! I wonder if Mater would have cleaned them up for me? What's worse runny eggs or dog slobbers? Ok...just kidding, I wouldn't do that! lol I can't figure how an egg can cover such a large area, when you add several its a holy mess!

We have been having hot, hot weather. It's been 96/97 for the last week, and with the humidity it's all most unbearable. I helped Pete with the truck yesterday for about an hour and about fell out it was so hot. We've been having a breeze at least, but today not even that small help. My poor flowers need some rain bad. I stepped outside tonight and the frogs were calling for water! I am between two ponds and those old bullfrogs are loud! You can't hardly hear your self think.lol

Take care,
Loretta

2 comments:

Caddie said...

And we haven't even passed summer solstice yet! Stronger solar flares this year will really zap us all. I too have the misery from heat. At this present moment, though, I'm chilling from having left the fans on all night. We need a happy medium.

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I understand extreme heat brings on silliness. Fill the tub with cool water in sit in it for a while and cool your brain. :)