Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Meme

Three names I go by:
1. Loretta
2. Grandma
3. Retta
 
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Shoe factory worker
2. Waitress
3. Nursing assistant
 
Three places I have lived:
1. Jonesboro, Ar
2. Phoenix, Az
3. Davidson, Mi
 
Three Favorite drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. Iced tea
3. Juice
 
Three TV shows that I currently watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Private Practice
3. Gray's Anatomy
 
Three Places I Have Been:
1. New York City
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Orlando,Fl
 
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Roast
3. Pizza
 
Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Watching my grandchildren grow up. 2. Spring
3. Hubby retiring
 
Three pets I have/had:
1. Bad Boy -- a cat
2.Abbey--a Yorkie dog
3. Rock--Hound dog
 
Three places I want to visit before I die:
1.Sissy's home
2. Ireland
3. Africa

2 comments:

Caddie said...

I really enjoyed your lists. The last one made me teary. I must get busy. Yippie!

Valerie said...

What a good idea. I like things in threes so I may well see what I can come up with.