"Happiness is to be found along the way, not at the end of the road, for then the journey is over and it is too late. Today, this hour, this minute, is the day, the hour, the minute for each of us to sense the fact that life is good.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Pictures
These ought to have been on the post below. The three girls, Braelyn, Katelyn and Hannah waiting on cake. Katelyn on skates for the first time!!!
Good Morning Loretta. "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY" to Katelyn. Looks like she had a wonderful Birthday Party. I remember when the girls were smaller, we used to have those themed parties for them. As they get older, you just can't have those type of parties anymore. LOL. It was cold when I first got up this morning. My computer said 33 and when I walked outside, there was a big frost out there as well. Yes, Thanksgiving is next week. We are going to town this coming weekend to buy our things for the Thanksgiving that we are going to have here at home. We have just decided to have a small and simple Thanksgiving here at home with just the 4 of us this year. They do put out the Christmas decorations way too soon don't they? Our Dollare General Store has some of it out even before Halloween. Take care my friend and I hope you have a great upcoming week.
2 comments:
That smile of Katelyn's says enough! An adorable little group you have there. Cherish!
You didn't crash on your diet at the party, did you?
Good Morning Loretta. "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY" to Katelyn. Looks like she had a wonderful Birthday Party. I remember when the girls were smaller, we used to have those themed parties for them. As they get older, you just can't have those type of parties anymore. LOL. It was cold when I first got up this morning. My computer said 33 and when I walked outside, there was a big frost out there as well. Yes, Thanksgiving is next week. We are going to town this coming weekend to buy our things for the Thanksgiving that we are going to have here at home. We have just decided to have a small and simple Thanksgiving here at home with just the 4 of us this year. They do put out the Christmas decorations way too soon don't they? Our Dollare General Store has some of it out even before Halloween. Take care my friend and I hope you have a great upcoming week.
Love and hugs my friend,
Karen H.
Post a Comment