May God make your year a happy one!
Not by shielding you from all
sorrows and pain,
But by strengthening you to
bear it, as it comes;
Not by making your path easy,
But by making you sturdy to
travel any path;
Not by taking hardships from you,
But by taking fear from your heart;
Not by granting you unbroken
sunshine,
But by keeping your face
bright, even in the shadows;
Not by making your life
always pleasant,
But by showing you
when people
need you most,
And by making you anxious to
be there to help.
God's love, peace, hope and
joy to you for the year ahead.
I wish all my friends in Blogland
the best year ever.
8 comments:
Excellent advice, Loretta. I pray that I can live up to them throughout 2012. Happy New Year to you and your family.
A beautiful heartfelt wish, Loretta. Your soul shines through brightly with your words on this beginning of a new year. May you and your family have the best of all possible through 2012 - Happy New Year!
A lovely post, Loretta.
Happy New Year!
Beautifully said. I wish you the same, Loretta. Happy New Year to you.
Hugs,
Renie
Excellent advice... May 2012 be the best ever for you and yours...
I wish for you a wonderful New Year full of challenges, joys and great meaning.
Beautiful Loretta, Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog to comment. I really appreciate it and yes, You are a friend who lives in my computer. God Bless you and again Thank you for the compliment.
I just called by to say hello x
Post a Comment